The Friends of Clarendon House Inc. (FOCH) is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to promoting the goals of Clarendon House, a psychosocial rehabilitation program that offers vocational, social, educational and case management opportunities to adults in Arlington, Virginia, who are experiencing a mental illness. The members of Friends of Clarendon House, Inc., a group of concerned citizens, take a special interest in Clarendon House and its members. FOCH seek to:
- provide information and support to the citizens of Arlington County regarding metal illness;
- function as an advisory board for the continued development of Clarendon House;
- raise funds to support the Clarendon House program;
- assist with public relations; advocate for improved community mental health services; and
- develop business contacts for vocational opportunities for Clarendon House members.